It’s simple really, eat the right food and move around more.
This is not a diet plan; it is a lifestyle and a way of life and by default you will end up at your ideal weight if you do all the right things.
Getting in shape is 70% Food Intake and 30% exercise output
Deep down we all actually know what we need to do but sometimes we need help to put these simple steps into practise – we are here for you.
- Ditch all processed ready meals/foods
- Go through your cupboards and remove all sweets, chocolates, biscuits, naughty treats, fizzy drinks and alcohol
- Take all of this to your nearest food bank – a good deed done as well
Our rules are simple – home cooked food, no processed food or processed meats and no refined sugars and we do limit our alcohol consumption – however we do eat a little bit of dark chocolate most days.
- Always eat breakfast – we have all heard it’s the most important meal of the day and it is – don’t say you don’t have time as you need to make time – we get up even earlier just so we can eat breakfast and start the day well – if you start the day on a good footing it is more than likely to continue through the day and you will find yourself making better choices during the day
- Ensure you carry healthy snacks with you – this way you will never get caught out and stop and buy the wrong things – temptation is hard to resist
- Take a healthy lunch with you to work – all about preparation so make sure you read the section on being prepared
- Eat a healthy home cooked evening meal – again read my being prepared section
- And lastly do your exercise which is already in the diary and planned – DO IT AND FEEL GREAT