I love pumpkin seeds, I love the crunch that they add to any meal as well as the added health benefits, and of course they are so easy to add to any recipe, so don’t just stick to my suggestions below, go mad and add them in wherever you fancy!
Between them the health benefits sound like they could cure they world of all major illnesses, but lets be realistic, eating a pinch of any seed every day isn’t going to cure all of your ills, but there is stuff in there that’s going to help, and even a little help in a tasty healthy diet has got to be worth it hasn’t it, after all your health is priceless right?
These are great, so many health benefits, so good for you and you can add them to your breakfast, lunch or supper – if you’re having oats soaked overnight add a handful of pumpkin seeds also add them to a salad or curry just sprinkle some on top. Lovely and crunchy and full of protein too.
- Helps Prevent Diabetes.
- Reduces Blood Pressure.
- Helps Lower Cholesterol.
- Great for digestion as they are high in fibre.
- Helps to keep your heart healthy and keep your skin healthy.
- Helps to prevent cancer due to their high phytosterol content (they have the highest in all seeds and nuts).
- Can lessen anxiety and help relieve stress.
- Relieves Arthritis. Protects your Liver from Alcohol damage.
- Great for bone health and helps to prevent osteoporosis (more calcium than a glass of milk).