These little tiny little insignificant seeds really do pack a punch and they are so easy to add into your diet. There’s a list of easy, tasty recipes at the end of the post that have these bad boys in them, and if you don’t fancy that just chuck a handful in to your favourite meals, having Granola for breakfast, in go a good pinch of Sunflower and Pumpkin seeds, sweeten up your salad with a few pomegranate seeds, toast some sesame seeds for your Saturday night stir fry.
Between them the health benefits sound like they could cure they world of all major illnesses, but lets be realistic, eating a pinch of sesame seeds every day isn’t going to cure all of your ills, but there is stuff in there that’s going to help, and even a little help in a tasty healthy diet has got to be worth it hasn’t it, after all your health is priceless right?
Sesame Seeds are so small and yet so delicious and have amazing health benefits, eat a handful of sesame seeds, make snacks with them, add them to salads, cook with sesame oil and use tahini and also buy the black sesame seeds.
- Helps Prevent Diabetes.
- Reduces Blood Pressure.
- Helps Lower Cholesterol.
- Great for digestion as they are high in fibre.
- Helps to keep your heart healthy and keep your skin healthy.
- Helps to prevent cancer due to their high phytosterol content (they have the highest in all seeds and nuts).
- Can lessen anxiety and help relieve stress.
- Relieves Arthritis. Protects your Liver from Alcohol damage.
- Great for bone health and helps to prevent osteoporosis (more calcium than a glass of milk).