Raisin Granola Bars
These are lovely and naturally sweet from the raisins and honey and all the goodness that comes from sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
Author: Good Food and Fitness
Serves: 16 bars
- 200g Rolled Oats (if you're Gluten Free just make sure you use Gluten Free ones)
- 100g Sunflower Seeds
- 100g Pumpkin Seeds
- 50g Sesame Seeds
- 120g Runny Honey
- 120g Almond Butter
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Grated Ginger
- 200g Rasins
- Place the oats and seeds into a large pan and cook on a medium heat until golden brown, tip into a bowl and allow to cool. Once cool add the raisins and mix together.
- Place the honey, almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ginger and pinch of salt into a pan and gentle heat until everything is combined.
- Pour the runny mix into the dried mix and stir well until everything is combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the mixture firmly onto the tray. Cover with cling film and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Cut into bars and store in the fridge - these will keep up to 2-3 weeks.